Content Manager APPLY NOW
Riyadh Design Full time
Content Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Manages all content creation, revision, and retention across multiple platforms.
- Works with executive director to identify stories needing updating and revisions, as well as formulating a workable content roadmap.
- Organizes the editorial calendar with the management as well as manages incoming stories from writers into an easy-to-manage format.
- Edits and revises content.
- Spearheads tasks regarding content as well as editorial strategy.
- Helps build a team of writers, freelancers, and other contributors, and manages assignments.
- Identifies keywords for expansion on the site.
- Brainstorms with editorial team members to develop new ideas for content.
- Provides editorial support where needed.
Content Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic
- An appreciation for quality content and the ability to create it
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple assignments
- Comfortable working with data and spreadsheets when needed